Find here your vouchers and coupons Balearia.
Baleària is a leading Spanish shipping company that specializes in passenger and rolling cargo transport among the Balearic Islands and the mainland (from the ports of Barcelona, Valencia and Denia), connecting the Balearic islands and also the Strait of Gibraltar, through the routes Algeciras-Tangier and Algeciras-Ceuta, as well as Valencia with Mostaganem (Algeria).
With a fleet of nearly 30 ships, some of them fast-ferry boats, and a large number of offices, Baleària has more than 3 million passengers per year.
- It’s a leading shipping company in Spain.
- More than 3 million annual passengers.
- Multilingual website available in 6 languages.
- New route Valencia (Spain) – Mostaganem (Algeria) of particular interest for the French Market.
- Free Transfer between Ibiza maritime stations to connect passengers travelling from Ibiza to Formentera.
- When booking a combined trip with Formentera as the final destination (with stops in Ibiza), tickets can be booked with an open schedule, so travellers may choose the schedule when they arrive at the port.